Pop-Psychology Article | Lionel Messi | Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Posted by The Pink Traveler Stories

7 THINGS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT LIONEL MESSI




Written by: Hapsari Sulistyaningrum

OK, as the closing of this year, I would like to write about one football star who shines brightly during 2014. I bet you all may already know who he is. Yes, it's Lionel Messi.

But why him? Why so suddenly I wrote about football player, meanwhile football is one thing I have no ideas about.

These are seven reasons why I -and I think you'll too- love about Lionel Messi.

Pssst, it's not recommended to be read, unless you just want to read it just to shake your head and lol, "It's nonsense!" :-D


1st

You're just my type. Why?

A friend of mine said that CR7 is a typical of bad boy, meanwhile you are good one. I have been trying to struggle with bad boy (why 'been trying' because it's still happened 'till now), and I think I don't suit with that kinda type. Just as simple as that.




2nd

Love at the first sight.

I didn't remember when I first saw you. I believed it was a match on a day on June 2014, before I had a trip to Europe on July 2014 and found you standing there in Madame Tussaud Amsterdam, in which I successfully hug you tightly.

(Where do you think I could hug Lio freely if it wasn't not there?! LOL).

Then, I began to track your record and slowly interested to you: 27 years old with one child, a good father of Thiago. Cute!


3rd

You're The Best Player.

You won FIFA Best Player in 2009 and FIFA Ballon d'Or in 2010 and 2011. People have no doubt anymore in your soccer skill. They say you have special ability and good vision to manage ball. You walk faster with the ball rather than without the ball.
Yes, you are the best player in soccer field indeed, but still you are the best in my heart #eaaa



4th

You wear pink shirt.

OK, I am crazy about pink, and I love more man who wants to wear pink.
And so do you, with that pink jersey of Barcelona advertised by Qatar Airways, you are never more handsome than this!
Would you mind to wear pink wedding tuxedo and mine is pink dress on our pink wedding day? *ngarep.com




5th

Tall for me, Indonesian.

Don't worry Leo, eventhough you only hit 1.69m or 5ft 7in and slightly low compared to other soccer players from Western, at least you are still taller than me whose height is 1.65m, a typical of Asian women.
And uh, who said that stopped growth hormon that was diagnozed to you also stop me for liking you? #eaaa





6th

You are Latinos.

Forget that blonde and pale face, you are hotter than them. I have just found out that recently.
The darker, the hotter.
You are not as dark as me though, but you have your unique Latin package and I found it soooo sexy 💋




7th

The last but not least.

You don't (yet) like me, 'cause you don't know me.

But that's the most amusing thing that I found out it would be fun!
Why? Because it pumps my adrenalin to imagine having a boyfriend as World Famous Soccer Player!
More impossible, more challenging.
Who knows maybe next Leo will broke up with his GF, and accidentally meet me somewhere on the mother of earth, and we fall in love each other.
And thanks for this impossibly imagination, now I have a new idea of my fiction story-to-be-written. LOL!



So, those all 7 THINGS that made me having a crush on you.

And oh...... Please don't pose that fingers as " 7 " to show me that you have also 7 THINGS what you like about me! ;-)


This article was popped up in mind after looking at Lionel Messi's facebook page wearing his Pink Jersey, and I thought I wanted to share my story when I ever hug him during my travel in Europe on July 2014! ;-)


*NB: just random posting on random new year's eve.
Many of his fans may be knowing him better and older than me. 
But once again, it's just a mind-sharing of mine, no jealousy nor offense inside it, OK? ;-) 


About the Writer:
Hapsari Sulistyaningrum
is a writer, traveler, and owner of the FutureMe by Hapsari Sulistyaningrum (corp.) (Consultant for Human Development).
Dream to travel all around the world. Loves to write her travel stories, article about psychology for daily life, or her own experiences that might motivate and inspire others. 
Follow Hapsari Sulistyaningrum on twitter and instagram for more stories @RirryHapsari
And her blog www.pinkrirry.blogspot.com.


Source of Reading:
http://id.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Messi
https://m.facebook.com/LeoMessi?_rdr

Related Post



Jason Statham said...

Your writers are enormously large. domino terpercaya

Hannan Aslam said...

Positive site, where did u think of the data on this posting? I'm satisfied I found it however, sick be inquiring soon to discover what extra posts you incorporate. judi poker

Post a Comment