Just a few Words to Begin This Blog

Posted by The Pink Traveler Stories

Hi,
this is Rirry's new official blog. I've just created it in this years -may be a little bit 'ketinggalan jaman' but I made it for many reasons. Just say that I'm interest in writing, yes of course. But I've been being stucked for a few years because I'm not confident enough in writing. So, if you read my stories or short notes and they are not good enough, I just can say 'I'm sorry'. It's because -I've just realized it- writing is my way to illustrate my thoughts, perceptions, opinions, experiences, and other that related to me. I hope I can tell my stories in a free way, which is:
Just Write It!
Then, I've never published my writings on any 'dunia maya' or web, it was because I felt that I was very 'gaptek' or not hi-tech. But, if I never try it, how can I know it, rite? Yah, just 'coba-coba' nih, I hope I could. So, many helps are needed to built my skill and blog in web world. I also like to try new activities, then I chosed Blogging as my new activity. While in blog, I can share a lot of my thoughts & experiences which are big and important to me, so I named it:
Supermassive Stories
It's purpose it's not only retelling my writing, but I also hope people can take something insightful with what I wrote on.
Salam Never Give Up! (^_^),
Hapsari Sulistyaningrum

Related Post



Post a Comment