Radang Tenggorok: Do's & Don't's

Posted by The Pink Traveler Stories

On Monday (23/3), I've already visited doctor in Gadjah Mada Medical Center (GMC).

At first I didn't want to go to doctor in GMC. My mother already suggested me to go to doctor after I told her I'm sick and she said I didn't have to mind about its cost. So, indirectly, I could choose my own doctor. But then back again, if there is already something free, why should search a non-free? (ups, this mindset shouldn't be generalized in other ways, loh.. hati-hati!). So, I went to GMC which is a free health facilitation from Gadjah Mada University for its students and workers.

Finally, I entered room number 1 and met a doctor. He checked me up and said that I got 'Faring ... ritis' -I didn't hear fully what he said about that name- but in common sense may be 'Radang Tenggorok'. He said that I'm still in low stage -not already severe- then I have to do a few things to prevent it getting worst. These are likely what the doctor said:

Do's:
1. First, must drink a lot of pure water, especially warm water.
2. Second, must rinse my mouth often, wheter with antiseptic e.g. Listerin or salt water.
3. Third, consume medicine (with doctor's prescription).
For my 'Radang Tenggorok' case: I have to suck a pil named F.G Troches 'Meiji'; drink Paracetamol if being fever and little pil named Dextaco; and drink OBH Woods.

Don't's:
1. Eat fried and oily food.
2. Consume ice or cold water.
3. Still can drink milk (except if you are in consuming antibiotics then you can't)

Related Post



Post a Comment