Why There Isn't Anybody When I'm Down?

Posted by The Pink Traveler Stories

Why there isn't anybody when I'm down?
Should I scream "I NEED A FRIEND" ?!
NOT ONLY FRIEND, BUT WHO UNDERSTOOD ME!!

If you see I'm strong enough at the cover
No, I'm sure that is wrong definetly
I know I am fragile exactly into the deeper
So much stress could destroy me completely

Should I say,
"Yeah Ri, your coping of stress is very dreadful" ?
Or would I say,
"The stress itself grows rapidly but I can't handle it by myself" ?
Or just say,
"People surely need helps for solving their problems and stresses.
So do I.
But in fact, where are the helps?
Where are they who can be here when I'm down?!"

(I know this writing sounds very sorrowful.
I know this writing is full of anger.
But, It's just my way to cope the stresses.
Just let me express in my way.
Just let me prove to myself:
Every stress that come in to me
wouldn't break me down and fall me.
Every minute I take to solve the problems
would make me being more mature.
Every breath I take to reduce the stress
would give me extra chance to grow.)



Yogya, March 24th 2009
8:08 waiting wheter the stressors would go

Related Post



Post a Comment